+++ WiP Wednesday +++
Weekly round up of the WiP pieces cluttering up the desks of the authors of Stepping Between Games. So many models, so little time.
- Scarab Occult, transfers and bases to look more like sand.
- Magnus The Red, 90% done and just needs a final push.
- Knight Castigator, tempted to rip off the armour plates and redo them and base it.
- Original Ghazkhul is not quite finished, going to attempt a chequered pattern on the shoulders.
- First pack of 12 Ork Boyz, ready for some fun.
- Commission of the monsters from the Blood Rage board game.
- Imperial Fists for 30K, representing Pollux’s force.
- Nurgle Horde needs painting
- Beasts of nurgle need making and painting
- Knight needs more conversion work on it
- GKs need finishing and basing.
- Admech needs converting to dark mech and respraying metal to make them easier to paint.
- Admech needs painting and basing
- Cawl needs building and converting to dark mech (because why not!)
- I am also debating the next army once this lot is done/sold/on fire.
- Pretty well covered on Mondays post.
- Plus the Imperial Dragon Knight.